Saturday, January 2, 2010

Getting Ready for NYC

I am 25 years old and was recently accepted to NYU. I will be working on my masters degree. I have never been to New York and was born and raised on the west coast. I am certain that this will be a grand adventure and a total culture shock. I am creating this blog to keep in touch with my family and friends as well as let everyone experience my adventures and struggles right along with me. I leave for NYC on Tuesday. I still need to finish packing and tie up all the loose ends here at home.

I am very excited and hope everyone will experience NYC right along with me.
Farewell for now.

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing your NYC adventures! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be there for you every step of the way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud I raised you to be able to find your dreams and make them come true! Also for you to know we are with you no matter where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have a wonderful time! Get in touch with Jessica! She's awaiting your call and looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!! I am very excited to go and I know it will be a wonderful time. I know that everyone back home will be fine. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete