Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today is the Day!!!

Ok well it has been a crazy past few days trying to fit my life into two suitcases, which turned out to be three. It is really hard to pick what you want with you and decide what things are most important to you. My poor family has been stuck with the few boxes of things that I want to keep as well as anything that they wanted to keep from my apartment. Trust me when I tell you they all have some rearranging to do!

The count down has begun and I leave on the plane at 12:00 today. I shall arrive in NYC late tonight. I have everything arranged for a hotel and then I will travel to the city tomorrow. I have a lovely car service that will pick me up and take me to Diane's house which is where I will be living. She has two new born twins and a three year old so I should feel right at home.

Coming up next time will be my first impressions of the city.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment