Friday, January 8, 2010

Walking the City


Well yesterday I spent two hours just walking around the city. I completely lost track of time. I went over to Washington Square park and found the NYU buildings. The bookstore, the Library, and the Kimmel center. I have to say that the park is beautiful but all the grassy parts are roped off so you can look at the lovely lawns but you cannot go on them. LOL The fountain in the middle of the park is a great spot I have been told in the summer. People actually play in it.

My room is starting to look close to home now. I bought a beautiful hanging chandelier light from Urban Outfitters. The ceilings are so tall that it makes a perfect fit. I am glad that I have already been to the store and bought most of the large items I need since it is now snowing outside!

Another lesson learned yesterday, skate shoes are not walking shoes I will have to get some nice cross trainers so my feet will be a bit more comfortable. It also looks like I may need some better snow boots here soon too.


My best to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment