Saturday, January 9, 2010

Walking Shoes

Ok well I was at first very excited about all of this walking. It is good for your body and the enviroment. Now I am just plain tired!!! Well tired of looking for the perfect walking shoes. I do not normally wear typical walking/ running shoes. This is all very new to me. I really need help finding a comfortable shoe. I do not want my feet to suffer, which will cause my body to suffer. I want to be comfortable and ready to get to class or any where I want to go.

In New York City I have seen many people who wear many different things. The most common item though is their walking shoes, they may be all differnt colors and brands but for the most part that is what everyone is wearing. Some people are out in there boots, or designer shoes but plain old walking shoes are most common.

I will need to do some more research in this area before making a firm buy. It is a pricey item and shoes are not returnable once you wear them.

2 comments:

  1. It is not important what brand they are, but that they fit! I like them roomy in the front foot, not too much arch, and definetly no slipping in the heel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I actually was able to buy some yesterday. They are Nike Zooms and were on sale. They are a wierd color but I like the way they feel so I went for it.

    ReplyDelete